Naib Subedar Jagram Singh Tomar was injured and later succumbed to his injuries.
He further said, "Pakistan Army again initiated unprovoked firing on Indian Army posts in Krishna Ghati sector at around 5 pm". He hailed from Tarsana village in Morena district of Madhya Pradesh.
This comes just hours after a security personnel was injured when militants attacked an army camp in Kupwara district of Kashmir. He is survived by wife, son and a daughter.
A 40-year old woman was killed when mortar shells fired from across the border exploded at Gohlad Kalran village. Rifleman Akshay Kumar received splinter injuries in the explosion near Balbir Post in Keran sector, the police said. The victim has been identified as Ruqia Bi.
Destiny 2 Has More Than 80 Missions, PvE Activities
This means Quickplay will focus on getting players into matches faster, and put less priority on matching skill levels. According to him, they have learned a lot from players who have entered Crucible and participated in the console Beta.
The official said due to heavy firing and mortar shelling by Pakistani troops, the residents living close to the LoC in Balakote sector could not take refuge in underground bunkers.
This year, Pakistani forces have carried out 301 incidents of unprovoked ceasefire violations along the LoC, the Ministry of External Affairs said in a statement.
At least two to three terrorists are suspected to have been trapped in the area.
- Elderly man found dead in lift one month after being reported missing
- Leicester boss Shakespeare excited for Arsenal opener
- Eggs containing pesticides found in 17 countries
- N. Korea rejects talks with South
- Bomb kills at least 15 in Pakistani city of Quetta
- Damond's Fiance: Felt Like Privilege To Love Justine
- Trump Calls Guam Amid North Korea Tensions, Says: 'You Are Safe'
- Akshay's 'Toilet: Ek Prem Katha' mints Rs 13 cr on day one
- Nitish faction removes Sharad as party head in RS
- Jeffrey Loria Agrees To Sell Marlins To Derek Jeter, Bruce Sherman Group