As per the report, Los Blancos will officially announce Isco's new contract after the Spanish Super Cup double-header against Barcelona next week with a big ceremony at the Bernabeu. I know where I am and what to do.
The Portuguese forward appeared appeared against his former club Manchester United for just seven minutes as Madrid won the UEFA Super Cup 2-1.
On the tight match at the Philip II Arena in Skopje, he added: "Madrid is a very powerful team and we are happy". I'm happy to be working so well with my staff. The staff are doing a great job, we do not fail because of the relationship in the dressing room. The opposite. They're a club in the process of changing but Barcelona is Barcelona.
Spanish federation rules at that time stated that players must serve a suspension in the competition in which the offence was committed, although since March 2015 bans picked up in the Super Cup have been served in subsequent La Liga games.
Clarets draw old rivals in League Cup
All three Welsh sides found out what sides they would be playing in Round Two of the recently re-branded League Cup this evening. The Dons had previously announced as an unseeded team in the round's pre-draw, and drawn in the southern section of the draw.
It marks the first meeting between the two Clasico rivals since Neymar's stunning world-record transfer to Ligue 1 side Paris Saint-Germain, who paid €220million to take the Brazilian to the Parc des Princes.
His new deal at Real Madrid however comes with a stunning release clause of £634 million, and it is not certain if Barcelona would want to break the bank to land him.
"If we think it will be easier [to face Barcelona without Neymar], we are mistaken".
It was not too long ago that Isco was considered a luxury player at Real Madrid.
"Cristiano is ready, he's in great shape, he's been with us five or six days, he's been working hard on his holidays and he's ready to play".
- Omarosa appearance at black journalist conference doesn't go well
- Falcons agree to 5-year extension with Freeman
- Regulator warns MPs on Brexit transition risks
- Joe Flacco to return to practice but not play in preseason games
- World oldest man Yisrael Kristal dies aged 113
- Piers Morgan Accuses Walmart of Selling Guns to Kids After Viral Photo
- How to view the solar eclipse
- Pahlaj Nihalani removed as CBFC chief; Prasoon Joshi appointed new chairperson
- ACA premiums expected to rise due to market uncertainty
- Brooks Criticizes Strange in Alabama Senate Campaign Ad