The boxers going through their exertions weren't the only ones working up a sweat at the Mayweather Boxing Club gym in Las Vegas on Thursday afternoon, August 10.
"It was one hell of a song", McGregor said.
But whatever happens at T-Mobile Arena, McGregor said he doesn't think this will be his last time in the ring.
"He got his ego dented and then off he went through the door, an exit presented itself for him and he took it 100 miles an hour because he needed to get out of there, he couldn't continue". "The man was badly, badly concussed". They were ringing us, anxious about him stumbling out of the auto, incoherent.
That one side would begin to talk about the MMA star being younger than Mayweather, having a longer reach than Mayweather, having more power than Mayweather - that the Irishman was every bit capable of winning a fight in which he's an underdog the size of Dublin.
Ellerbe projects that the fight will smash all records in the United Kingdom and Australia and that the box office take will likely surpass the $103 million tally for the 2012 Super Bowl between the New York Giants and New England Patriots, the record for a single-day sporting event. We were anxious about him.
Lacazette should aim to emulate Ibrahimovic, says Wenger
And he remains one of Arsenal's most important players, capable of turning a game on its head with a single moment of inspiration.
Malignaggi, who retired from boxing five months ago, walked out earlier this month after he said McGregor disrespected him in the ring and the dressing room and housed him and the other sparring partners in accommodations resembling a "crackhouse".
In the 14-second clip McGregor can be seen landing several crisp straight lefts, one of which snaps Malignaggi's head back, plus some small shots and rabbit punches. White maintains this shows McGregor in the ascendancy. It makes me doubt if he ever really went through a tough time in his life like they try to say he did.
"In my opinion, this was the best thing for him", McGregor said.
"He was flattened. What can I say?"
The third installment of the SHOWTIME Sports series ALL ACCESS: Mayweather vs. McGregor, will premiere this Friday on SHOWTIME at 10 p.m. ET/PT. You tell me what part of that remotely looks like ticket sales are slow. "It's okay. Let it go", a beaming McGregor said. "They put me in some kind of a crackhouse", he said. Mayweather's gym was packed Thursday.
- Brooks Criticizes Strange in Alabama Senate Campaign Ad
- Omarosa appearance at black journalist conference doesn't go well
- Clarets draw old rivals in League Cup
- Millions of Ransom Demanded by Hackers for Stolen HBO Data
- Piers Morgan Accuses Walmart of Selling Guns to Kids After Viral Photo
- World oldest man Yisrael Kristal dies aged 113
- Redskins linebacker Trent Murphy out for the season with torn ACL
- Joe Flacco to return to practice but not play in preseason games
- Reports say Barcelona could turn their attention to Real Madrid's Marco Asensio
- Antonio Conte sends direct message to Chelsea board about signings