The Broncos' defense is already without starting outside linebacker Shane Ray for one or two regular season games with a torn right wrist ligament.
On Thursday, the Broncos lost defensive lineman Billy Winn for the season after he tore his ACL during Thursday's preseason opener against the Chicago Bears. Wolfe, on the other hand, isn't expected to miss the start of the season. Winn was placed on injured reserve. He totaled a career-high 51 tackles in 2016. Twenty-five of those tackles and 2.5 sacks came during his senior season.
The addition of Adams is a minor addition compared to the potential major subtraction they could be looking at after Saturday's practice.
Denver Broncos defensive end Derek Wolfe went down with a right leg injury during the team's practice on Saturday morning, enough to take the air out of the session.
David Moyes has a very blunt assessment of Paul Pogba
I think that over the years Manchester United have had players like Cantona, even Ryan Giggs, people who are special players. As well as the league wins, the 29-year-old has also lifted the FA Cup and the League Cup during his time in England.
Broncos coach Vance Joseph said following the team's practice, the preliminary exam by the medical staff showed "the first look, it wasn't serious". "We're kind of assuming it's not that bad".
As it turned out, Wolfe had an ankle injury that the Broncos initially didn't believe to be serious, although the team was still conducting more tests.
Denver's defensive line depth began shrinking during OTAs.
The sixth-year player out of Cincinnati has 191 tackles (134 solo) and 22.5 sacks in his National Football League career, all with Denver.
- Mariners' lefty James Paxton leaves game with injury
- Elderly man found dead in lift one month after being reported missing
- Kyrie Irving prefers Clippers, Blake Griffin pairing
- City to rein in spending spree: Guardiola
- Nitish faction removes Sharad as party head in RS
- Damond's Fiance: Felt Like Privilege To Love Justine
- Fresh Assam floods kill 5, affect 11 lakh people
- Facebook anonymously launched an app in China
- Judge Just Ruled Teachers Should Be Allowed to Sleep with Students
- Notes From The Phillies' 7-6 Loss To New York