The legend of Rally Cat all started at Wednesday night's Cardinals game when the infamous kitten ran out onto the field during the game.
Whether it was stolen, lost, accidentally let go, or what is still mostly unclear.
The Rally Cat has been found! Or, at the very least, to be adopted to a loving home.
"I'm a dog guy, but I like that cat tonight", St. Louis manager Mike Matheny said.
This didn't take long: The St. Louis Cardinals announced a Rally Cat Night promotion for their September 10 game against Pittsburgh.
City to rein in spending spree: Guardiola
Guardiola, too, has a year under his belts with a majority of players and the standard of player is far higher than last year. The Spanish manager believes the signings were needed to freshen up an ageing squad ahead of the new season.
Is Cardinals Kitty Magic more effective than Cardinals Devil Magic?
Fans in attendance will receive an exclusive Rally Cat-themed t-shirt.
The St. Louis Feral Cat Outreach reported spotting and rescuing a kitten overnight in City Garden that appeared similar to the kitten who famously took over Busch Stadium moments before Yadier Molina's game-winning grand slam on Wednesday night.
St. Louis, which looked to be falling out of contention several weeks ago, entered play on Sunday with a record of 60-56 and sat just one game behind the hated-rival Chicago Cubs for first place in the National League Central Division.
- Facebook anonymously launched an app in China
- Destiny 2 Has More Than 80 Missions, PvE Activities
- Sebastian Gorka Dismisses Rex Tillerson's Reassurances on North Korea
- Mariners' lefty James Paxton leaves game with injury
- Fresh Assam floods kill 5, affect 11 lakh people
- New tropical storm soon? Hurricane center watching area near Bahamas
- Soldier, civilian killed in ceasefire violation across LoC by Pakistani troops
- Jeffrey Loria Agrees To Sell Marlins To Derek Jeter, Bruce Sherman Group
- Judge Just Ruled Teachers Should Be Allowed to Sleep with Students
- N. Korea rejects talks with South