"Fifteen people including seven civilians were martyred", the statement said.
15 people including security officials lost their lives and 25 others were injured in a blast targeting an army truck in the provincial capital, military and government officials said on Saturday. He said a state of emergency had been imposed in the city and all hospitals were on alert.
The army truck was passing by Quetta's Pishin Stop area of the city when it was targeted by the explosion.
Balochistan's home minister, Sarfraz Bugti, said 32 other people were injured in the explosion, which targeted commuters at a bus stop.
Daesh, a Takfiri terrorist group which mainly operates in the Middle East but has also established a branch in Afghanistan, has claimed several attacks in the Pakistani territory in the recent past.
But The Bomb Disposal Squad said the blast was carried out by a suicide bomber.
Dolphins' Tannehill out for season
Tannehill was coming off a career-year in his first season under Gase, completing 67.1 percent of his passes for 2,995 yards. Miami is now banking heavily on Jay Cutler , who was lured out of retirement with a one-year, $10-million contract.
President Mamnoon Hussain, Chief of the Army Staff Qamar Javed Bajwa and deposed Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif all condemned the attack.
"Our resolve won't succumb to any challenge", Gen Bajwa said.
Baluchistan borders Iran and Afghanistan and has been the scene of a low level insurgency by Baloch separatists groups who want a greater share of the province's mineral and gas resources. Rescue services and security forces have reached the site and are conducting rescue activities.
The local affiliate has been known to work with Pakistani militant groups in previous attacks.
A judicial report released after an attack on the province's lawyers left more than 70 dead criticized security provisions in the region and called for increased clampdowns on extremists. The entire area was cordoned off by police and security forces.
- Global stocks slide as US-North Korea nuclear tensions rise
- Bucs waive K Aguayo after preseason misses
- Arsenal gun down Leicester in seven-goal thriller — EPL
- Akshay's 'Toilet: Ek Prem Katha' mints Rs 13 cr on day one
- Facebook anonymously launched an app in China
- Karzai reacts at alleged civilian deaths in United States airstrike
- Missile incoming? Head underground, Guam tells residents
- Jeffrey Loria Agrees To Sell Marlins To Derek Jeter, Bruce Sherman Group
- City to rein in spending spree: Guardiola
- Nitish faction removes Sharad as party head in RS