But Manager Arsene Wenger made a double substitution, bringing in Aaron Ramsey and Olivier Giroud after 67 minutes of play, and in the 83rd and 85th minute, both players scored to hand Arsenal the win.
Next up for Arsenal is a clash at Stoke, while Leicester will look to regroup with a home tie against newly promoted Brighton and Howe.
"But I don't want him to go".
"He has a little abdominal strain that he caught on Sunday morning in training, before he came to Wembley", Wenger told his weekly news conference.
The night started perfectly for Arsenal as new signing Alexandre Lacazette marked his league debut with a goal after just 94 seconds, only for Shinji Okazaki to cancel it out inside three minutes.
Akshay's 'Toilet: Ek Prem Katha' mints Rs 13 cr on day one
The film, which features Bhumi Pednekar in the lead role alongside Akshay, worked well in the Uttar Pradesh and Bihar regions. But the first-day collection of Akshay's film proved that despite bad performance SRK remains the king at the box office .
"It's a long time since we so much quality", Wenger said.
"You would like him to give that but once he gives it we have to defend the second phase better".
"You will have so many scientists around the team that who will bring out the team to play on Saturday will be more management specialists than football specialists".
"So we conceded two goals from corner, we were quite good last season on corners".
Albrighton crossed for Jamie Vardy to put Leicester ahead after Xhaka had gifted the ball straight to him. Let's move on to No. 4 for another crucial lesson.
"Even if people will say, OK we conceded three goals. He's an intelligent player". His record in France is to score one in 80 minutes.
"It's simple, in every game he is stronger since he joined us", Wenger said. Guide "Gunners" are ready to make a player the highest paid player in Arsenal but in the entire Premier League. "Tonight we needed this win and everyone knows the first game is important for the confidence".
- Liverpool midfielder Coutinho submits transfer request
- Auto hits people at Charlottesville rally - several injured
- Trump White House to look into China's trade practices
- A bot just defeated one of the world's best video gamers
- $393M winning Mega Millions ticket sold in IL , lottery officials say
- Zach Ertz hates losing Jordan Matthews but knows it's a business
- Global stocks slide as US-North Korea nuclear tensions rise
- Wrong man arrested in United Kingdom jogger-rage case
- Floyd Mayweather is 'Scared' of me: UFC Champion Conor McGregor
- Man City's Pep Guardiola has high expectations of "intelligent" Bernardo Silva