The party is also contemplating "precipitous steps" to suspend leaders or workers who have been attending Yadav's rallies in Bihar, sources said.
Earlier in the day, the JD (U) replaced Mr Yadav with R.C.P. Singh as its leader in the Rajya Sabha. He tweeted that yesterday JD (U) Chief Nitish Kumar had visited him at his residence and he invited him to join JD (U) with NDA.
Sharad said, "The decision to join hands with BJP and formation of government in Bihar was against Bihar's majority".
Several JD (U) leaders, including Yadav, were miffed with Kumar's "unilateral" decision.
Nitish Kumar is the Janata Dal-United national president and said to fully control the party in Bihar. Keeping a track of all the actions of Sharad Nitish and JD (U) are clear that Sharad is going against the party and will soon move to a split in the party.
Mourinho comments on Man United's title chances
Now, he's in his second season and the clouds appear to be gathering over the Stamford Bridge skyline. He's made history everywhere with Porto, Inter and now he can do it with Manchester United .
The political dais to centrestage "secular values" would follow what is turning into a complete divorce between Nitish Kumar and Sharad Yadav.
The JD (U) spokesperson alleged that Sharad Yadav won from Madhepura with the BJP's support in 1999. He has taken care of such concerns in the Bihar council of ministers.
"Yadav's removal as leader of the party in Rajya Sabha is just the beginning". Srivastava had opposed Nitish's decision to align with the BJP. Last night, the JD (U) had sacked Arun Shrivastav, considered a close confidante of Yadav, from the post of party general secretary for "unauthorisedly" writing to the Returning Officer of Gujarat Assembly appointing an election agent for the crucial Rajya Sabha election there.
The JD (U) is expected to endorse a proposal to join the NDA in its national executive meeting in Patna on August 19. "We will fight till the end and go to the masses", said Ansari.
- Mourinho ready for second-year success
- PDP will reclaim its prime position in 2019 - Jonathan
- New tropical storm soon? Hurricane center watching area near Bahamas
- Trump speaks with Guam governor amid North Korea threat
- Jamie Carragher launches all out assault on Liverpool's defence
- Neymar finally cleared to make PSG debut against Guingamp
- Manchester United vs West Ham: Three key battles to decide the game
- United in talks with Ibra
- Premier League table 2017/18
- Cardinals announce they'll honor Rally Cat with 'Rally Cat Appreciation Day'