Frito-Lay announced this week that it's teaming up with celebrity chef Anne Burrell to open a restaurant dedicated to the cheesy, crunchy snack. If you want to go, mark your calendars because the restaurant will only be open August 15th through 17th.
Sweetos Sweet & Salty Cookies will be on the menu. As expected, all of the dishes served will be infused with - you guessed it - Cheetos.
Brace yourself: A Cheetos restaurant is coming.
Cheetos fans, listen up.
At ASEAN, Tillerson Presses Counterparts on North Korea
The lobbying occurred when the Asean foreign ministers held unscheduled and informal talks late on Friday night. Wang added that the China- ASEAN strategic partnership has "entered a new stage of comprehensive development".
"The Spotted Cheetah is a fun and delicious way for Cheetos to celebrate a variety of favorite flavors in an upscale and playful culinary setting that will wow our guests", Matiyow said.
The all-Cheetos experience may sound like it'd fit in with deep-fried food trucks at the New York State Fair, but the Spotted Cheetah will actually aim for a somewhat fancy dining experience.
While Cheetos may not be a restaurant staple yet, Burrell's creation could change that.
Celebrity chef Anne Burrell has worked at several high-end NY restaurants.
- Will Alexis Sanchez Stay Or Will He Leave Arsenal — Sports Betting
- Nalco Q1 net profit down 4.4% to Rs 129 cr
- After 200 Days of Trump, Poll Shows Base (Finally) Abandoning President
- We have to protect India from the forces of darkness
- Serena Williams Says This Is the "Scariest Thing" About Becoming a Mom
- Nikki Haley: New Tone Now Coming From China on North Korea
- Mylan cuts forecasts on delays in new drugs, weak prices
- What if we enter Sikkim or Kashmir? asks China
- Alexis Sanchez out for 'a while', confirms Wenger
- Large inflatable chicken stares down White House