Generation one Pokemon fans on Pokemon Go has been patiently waiting for the game to bring in the old legendary birds into the game and this wait looks to end soon. Zapdos will be hanging around from now until the 14th of August so you don't have much time.
So, Zapdos is up next.
Tyranitar. Tyranitar is a Dark/Rock type Pokemon, which, you guessed it, means that it will take reduced damage from Zapdos' electric attacks as well.
Guess which Marvel star has been cast as Simba's mother?
Kani will be playing the part of Rafiki, a wise and eccentric baboon who acts as Mufasa's royal adviser. Some of the phrases he is known for are "asante sana [thank you]" and "The past can hurt".
Zapados' weaknesses are ice and rock. Raid battles, especially ones versus legendary Pokemon, can be extremely hard so gather some friends or nearby people if needed to help you out.
Once Zapdos is defeated, you'll be able to encounter it. Golem still remains as one of the most effective counters in the fight, so keep in mind to bring the Rock/Ground Type Pokemon along when you fight against Zapdos.
So, Moltres is leaving Pokemon GO, and Zapdos is about to arrive.
P.S. We've created an awesome raid cheat sheet, which shows you the absolute best Pokemon to use in 3 & 4 star raids!
- Spike Lee Promotes Rally in Front of NFL Headquarters for Colin Kaepernick
- Meteorologists investigating damage in Salisbury to determine strength of likely tornado
- Google tests publishing tech similar to Snapchat
- US Opioid Crisis Continues to Worsen
- Ahmed scrounges for every vote to save Rajya Sabha seat
- Why your Instagram filter of choice could be a sign of depression
- Patriots Buy Two Planes, Add A Special Touch To The Exterior
- Time, TV channel, and how to watch Team Africa vs
- Disney unveils statue honouring toddler killed by alligator
- Ravindra Jadeja second fastest Indian to reach 150 Test wickets