Having said that, we hope to receive more info in the coming days and hence stay tuned for more coverage on the Galaxy Note 8.
The Galaxy Note 8 is expected to be announced on August 23 in NY.
Though highly-anticipated and (as of yet) officially unrevealed, the Galaxy Note 8 has already taken some flack from the tech press over the decision to stick with a rear-mounted fingerprint-sensor over Qualcomm's newer display-based solution. However, today's leaks give us a look at the collection of pre-loaded wallpapers of the phone. The flagship smartphone is supposed to be second Samsung phone to sport a Bixby button. Today's pair of rumors are quite so Earth-shattering, but they still offer interesting details about the launch of the Galaxy Note 8.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is ready to hit the market later this month.
Police open fire on vehicle 'with explosives inside' in Molenbeek
Police were alarmed after the driver was driving suspiciously and failed to stop at a traffic light. Police cordoned off the area and Reuters witnesses on the scene heard two controlled explosions.
Samsung will unveil the Galaxy Note 8 on August 23 and although the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy Note 9 are far from its release, these reports suggest that the 2018 flagships have some interesting features in store for the consumers. In fact, the leaked image shows that the company will be making it available in a variety of different colors, 8 to be specific. As per a new report by research firm KGI Securities, the latter company will only be introducing the under-display fingerprint sensor with its Galaxy Note 9 smartphone.
The upcoming Galaxy Note 8 is also rumored to feature an Infinity Display covering the whole of its front and feature the fingerprint sensor at the rear.
Elsewhere on the internet, Roland Quandt has uncovered another interesting thing about the Galaxy Note 8. The storage will remain the same 64GB with another option of 128GB as well.
In the photography department, the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 will be equipped with company's first 12MP + 12MP dual camera setup on the back. The smartphone is expected to be priced at €1000 in Europe.
- Uber to stop leasing cars to its drivers
- Drake Is Recording His New Album in Toronto
- Robert Kraft reportedly surprised Tom Brady's mother with a Super Bowl ring
- Draft US report says extreme storms driven by climate change
- Plane Passenger saves Children from Sexual Assault after Snooping on Man's Texts
- US Market Indexes Lower With Geopolitical Concerns
- 13 injured after chemical leak from boxship
- U.S. airstrikes kill 40 Iraqi Shiite paramilitary fighters near border
- Miley Cyrus, The Weeknd, Fifth Harmony to Perform at 2017 MTV VMAs
- Self-appointed vigilantes are a threat to liberty: Sonia Gandhi