Except the title of her new album is curiously called Younger Now, which I can't help but interpret as a message to those who want Miley to grow the hell up.
Ever since Miley revealed her single "Malibu", with its simple, reflective tone, it was clear that her artistic journey was taking on more personal truths than pushing musical experimentation. When you click on her website it has an image of the back of a studded-leather jacket, the words "Younger Now" written in rope, and a date - September 29, 2017!
The album, Miley's sixth, will be the official follow-up to her 2013 disc, Bangerz. "She was like, 'I swear to God, you are younger now at 24 than you were at 4!' And so it just hit me, like I am f-king younger now, and I am proud of that". It's like saying, 'I don't give a f-k that I was Hannah Montana.
Disney to leave Netflix to start its own streaming service
The institutional investors in our partner's database reported: 928.49 million shares, up from 880.26 million shares in 2016Q3. It improved, as 67 investors sold DIS shares while 602 reduced holdings. 207 funds opened positions while 479 raised stakes.
She also clarified that her feeling younger equates to her feeling more liberated, and "not afraid of who I used to be". She surprise released that record at the end of the MTV VMAs, and she's slated to return to the VMA stage again this year to perform on August 27.
Miley's new album will come four days after the debut of the new season of The Voice, where she'll return as a coach, with her dad Billy Ray Cyrus as her team's guest mentor.
- Pep Guardiola hopeful of Ilkay Gundogan return next week
- Commonwealth Bank executive bonuses cut after money laundering claims
- Bid to block Macron's wife being 'first lady'
- Met Office issues yellow rain warning for London and the South East
- Samus Returns Amiibo Hard Mode Controversy Addressed By Nintendo — Metroid
- Spieth seeks youngest Career Slam, Rory hunts more Quail glory
- Triumph Motorcycles announces global partnership
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice review roundup
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. (NYSE:VRX) Short Interest Down 23.9% in June
- PSG striker Neymar parties in Saint-Tropez after record move from Barcelona