That's roughly two million fewer than World of Warcraft had at its peak, but could mean FF14 has matched or even surpassed the population of Blizzard's behemoth.
Square Enix will roll out an update prior to launch in order to try and address the problems and matchmaking issues that plagued the beta this week.
Just like the inaugural one, to access this closed beta, you'll need to own the game already, its season pass, and have a PlayStation Plus or Xbox Live Gold subscription.
Trump Administration Studying Report On Climate Change
The United States, under the Obama administration, had promised to cut emissions as much as 28 percent from 2005 levels by 2025. Those fears likely stem from members of the administration who have expressed doubts about climate change.
With new expansions and a seemingly never ending supply of new content and festivals, Square Enix's "Final Fantasy XIV" has been quietly sustaining an impressive player-base over the years. If you're interested in the game, it's well worth a watch. The popular MMO is getting ready for another festival, and the publisher announced that the FFXIV community has hit a new milestone.
Additionally, this milestone coincides with the release of Patch 4.06 and the start of the annual Moonfire Faire seasonal event. People will be able to use characters from Final Fantasy through Final Fantasy XIV in 3v3 battles, with the Warrior of Light, Firion, Onion Knight, Cecil Harvey, Bartz Klauser, Terra Branford, Cloud Strife, Squall Leonhart, Zidane Tribal, Tidus, Shantotto, Vaan, Lightning, and Y'shtola available. Previously appeared in Final Fantasy 6 and has reoccurred in Final Fantasy 13-2.
Of course, Square Enix has noted that free trial accounts are also included and the trial offers a healthy amount of content up to level 35 with as much playtime as the player wishes. New players who wish to experience the free trial may register here.
- Gase: Cutler didn't delay retirement to stand on sideline
- Contaminated eggs sold by Aldi in Luxembourg
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Active rugged smartphone announced in United States of America on AT&T
- Bid to block Macron's wife being 'first lady'
- Japan FM to East Asia: Uphold free, fair economic order
- Another 'Pinky' sighting in Cameron Parish Saturday
- Faster Intel Core X-series processors available from August 28
- Pulwama encounter: Two LeT terrorists holed up, search operation underway
- Mazda Develops Engine That Is up to 30 Percent More Fuel Efficient
- Intel launches new 'Ruler' SSD format for 1 petabyte racks