With T-Mobile ONE Unlimited 55+, you can get two lines for a grand total of $60 per month.
T-Mobile's onslaught of promotions is continuing with a new plan for an often overlooked demographic: seniors.Credit: Goodluz/Shutterstock.comThis week, T-Mobile will roll out a deal for Americans over the age of 55.
T-Mobile is kicking the week off with the announcement of a new rate plan. "Where the Duopoly sees another group to patronize and monetize, we see an opportunity to bring the Un-carrier revolution to more people not getting the service or respect they deserve". Starting August 9th, you can go into a T-Mobile store to get this new plan or you can call T-Mobile or go online. Also, if you are a current T-Mobile customer, you won't be automatically enrolled once you hit 55.
Horizon Zero Dawn The Frozen Wilds Downloadable Content Releasing November 7
The DLC will be out on November 7th, 2017, and there will be more information regarding it as we close to the launch date. That's where the details stop from Guerrilla, but the PlayStation Store sheds a bit more light on the DLC.
"For years, the carriers have been patronizing the generation that invented wireless".
The $60 a month price for two lines includes taxes and fees, so there is no added cost that will surprise you after a month of using T-Mobile. the only real catch is that you need to sign up for auto pay. "That's not just idiotic - it's insulting!" said T-Mobile CEO and President John Legere.
The announcement is served with the usual (and perfectly well deserved) rant against the oppressive terms of AT&T's and Verizon Wireless' plans for seniors. T-Mobile's latest option takes a jab at competitor AT&T's Senior Nation plan, which costs a similar $29.99 a month per line for customers over 65. The same unlimited calling, texting, data, and perks come standard with T-Mobile, and they're compatible with more than a flip phone from 2003.
- England rugby players Denny Solomona, Manu Tuilagi sent home for disciplinary reasons
- Tyson Foods sees higher revenue in third quarter, confident on outlook
- Eric Bolling responds to sexual harassment allegations and Fox News suspension
- Blast investigated at Bloomington Islamic Center
- Super Bowl champ Vince Wilfork announces his retirement - is he Hall worthy?
- Brock Osweiler to Start Browns First Preseason Game
- Italian firefighters arrested on suspicion of arson
- There was a long-awaited Game of Thrones reunion and fans were delighted
- Mets Pitcher Noah Syndergaard Cameos in 'Game of Thrones' Battle
- First Look at Josh Brolin as Cable in Deadpool 2