It also means we have to wait at least a month until the Pixel 2 phones hit the streets.
In addition to Pixel phones, the Mountain View California based company is also offering back to school discounts on many other popular products like Google Home ($20 off), OnHub router ($30 off), the LG Watch Style ($50 off), and Google Wifi 3-pack (free Chromecast Audio).
I'd usually tell you to refrain from getting a device that's almost one-year old because its successor is round around the corner.
Google's next-generation Pixel device or Pixel 2, which is codenamed "walleye", has been leaked in a rendered image.
Refugee at Australian camp on Papua New Guinea dies
The latest death has prompted fears of escalating danger for asylum seekers as facilities on the island are progressively closed. The Manus provincial police chief, Inspector David Yapu, has confirmed the death and said a crime scene had been established.
While a particular date has not been announced, Google has stated that a successor to the Pixel and PIxel XL will be coming later this year. The Google Pixel XL is discounted by $200; the 32GB version now costs $569, while the 128GB version costs $669.
Both the 32GB and 128GB version of Google Pixel now cost $125 less - $524 and $624, respectively.
The $524 deal for Google Pixel is not something that is unheard of, in fact, Amazon is already selling the Pixel at $528 but you won't be getting the free DayDream VR headset. Make of that what you will, but the Pixel 2 saga just got interesting. It sounds like Google really wants to ditch its current Pixel stock as it gets closer to the Pixel 2's launch. Google Store is no exception and their Back to School "new school tech" sale is pretty awesome.
- Mueller Investigation Expands Focus to Probe Flynn's Finances
- Dubai Marina high-rise tower catches fire just days after major blaze nearby
- ASEAN foreign ministers endorse framework of COC in South China Sea
- Peace in India and Pakistan is related to Kashmir: Khawaja Asif
- Matsuyama ties Firestone course record to win WGC-Bridgestone
- Polk County looking for missing, endangered 6-year-old boy
- Everton deal for Gylfi Sigurdsson having impact at Leicester City
- WGC Bridgestone Invitational 2017: Hideki Matsuyama Earns 5th Career PGA Win
- Gujarat Legislators To Start Returning Tomorrow From Bengaluru Hideaway
- UP ATS arrests Bangladeshi terrorist from Muzaffarnagar