A new report from AndroidAuthority indicates that LG might be in a hurry to kick off the sales of LG V30 earlier than we thought. With the company's own OLED Research and Development crew, the LG will launch the LG V30 as the world's first smartphone with an OLED display on the top.
Even though LG did not confirm directly on the name of the device that it will be unveiling on August 31, it is quite evident that the South Korean company would be debuting the LG V30 flagship phablet. According to a report on Android Authority the device will go on sale on 15 September in South Korea.
LG is due to unveil its new flagship smartphone next month and while the company is yet to confirm when the handset is going to be available for purchase, a new report suggests that the company might release the handset on September 28th.
Russian Federation boots U.S. diplomats in retaliation for new sanctions
Russia's Foreign Ministry dismissed the new sanctions as "creating unfair competitive advantages for the US economy". Following the orders, Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov threatened further retaliation against the U.S.
LG V30 has been the subject of multiple leaks and rumours in the past few weeks. The sale is expected to begin from 28 September in the country. Other rumored features of the LG V30 improved multimedia capabilities with impressive video controls and dedicated DAC, 3,300 mAh battery with wireless charging support along with military standard protection.
As in past years, the LG V30 looks to be borrowing fairly heavily from the premier G line, with a design light on bezels, a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, metal frame, glass back, etc. It will be available in two internal-storage variants of 64 GB and 128 GB respectively.
Unlike the V20, the new phone is also rumoured to feature waterproofing.
- Monaco Defiant In The Face Of Arsenal Pressure Over Lemar
- Princess Diana's brother 'pleads' with United Kingdom broadcaster not to air candid recordings
- Melky Cabrera Traded to Royals
- Lewis Hamilton seeking extra ounce of pace in Budapest
- Putin expels 755 USA diplomats from Russian Federation
- Obamacare: Senate must vote on health care again before other votes - Mulvaney
- Trump criticizes US Senate voting majority rules after Obamacare repeal blow
- Kyle Busch finally wins at Pocono, takes Overton's 400
- Instant Analysis: Five Takeaways as Giants Stumble in Seventh Vs Dodgers
- England and Spain seal spot in Women's Euro quarter-finals