During Sunday's Cubs vs. Brewers game, Christie went nose-to-nose with a fan at Miller Park. Apparently, he was getting heckled by some fans, so he chose to get in the face of one. We also don't know what Christie said to the Cubs fan.
"When he initially was going up the stairs I yelled his name". He was quite a bit past me, and 30 feet away I yelled his name and told him that he sucked.
The video circulating on Twitter showed Christie leaning over to almost get in the man's face at Miller Park, holding the order of nachos in his left hand. Cameras caught him leaning down to angrily say something to one of the men.
In the interest of equal time, another video of Christie taken two days earlier at the ballpark showed a fan taking a selfie with the governor. "Then he started calling me a tough guy".
LG V30 Release Date Said To Be September 28th
A new report from AndroidAuthority indicates that LG might be in a hurry to kick off the sales of LG V30 earlier than we thought. According to a report on Android Authority the device will go on sale on 15 September in South Korea.
You clearly hear the NJ governor tell the dude, "You're a big shot" - before he pulls back and continues down the steps. nachos intact and all.
As for the game, the Cubs beat the Brewers, 4-2.
The last time Christie was spotted at an Major League Baseball game, he was roasted by an announcer and heavily booed by fans.
- Congress activists force cancellation of Indu Sarkar in Thane
- Monaco Defiant In The Face Of Arsenal Pressure Over Lemar
- Photo of Nemanja Matic in a Manchester United shirt leaked
- Instant Analysis: Five Takeaways as Giants Stumble in Seventh Vs Dodgers
- Marouane Fellaini on the brink of leaving Manchester United
- Trump Encourages Police to Be More Aggressive With Arrestees
- Melky Cabrera Traded to Royals
- Lewis Hamilton seeking extra ounce of pace in Budapest
- Baby boy dies after being left in a hot auto
- Russian Federation orders U.S. to cut diplomats in response to sanctions