While Ctrip may be getting the cold shoulder, Neymar managed to turn up for a promotional event with sponsors Nike at a flagship store on Friday in Miami, where Barcelona face Real Madrid on Sunday morning (Hong Kong time) as part of their pre-season tour of the US. The pair were immediately separated when it started and Semedo walked away immediately, something which Neymar didn't want to do.
With the two players at a distance, the striker who seemed to be clearly peeved then tears off his training bib and throws it to the ground as manager Ernesto Valverde stands helpless close by, stalking off with only a rueful pat on the back from Mascherano.
Barcelona forward Neymar has been involved in a training clash with teammate which continue to spread rumors of his leaving the club. He then angrily kicks out at a nearby ball and looks to leave the training pitch.
If Neymar's seemingly imminent move to Paris Saint-Germain is confirmed in the coming days, Semedo risks becoming a $35 million flop before even playing a competitive fixture.
PSG are reportedly set to trigger his €222 million release clause and sign the former Santos star to a massive contract that, sources say, would see Neymar earn about €30m a year after taxes and a signing bonus in excess of his net annual sum.
Taylor Twellman suggests that Neymar would be best served by going to England if he wants to be the world's best player.
Apple removes VPN apps from China App Store to comply with government
However, the current Apple App Store purge is now one of the biggest setbacks for the free internet in China's history. Apple has issued a statement regarding last night's removal of "most major" VPN apps from the App Store in China.
"We want him to stay with us, but we also want this noise to be cleared up, whether it is for the player himself or for the club".
"As soon as he clarifies the situation it's better for us and him".
This post was syndicated from 360Nobs.com.
Do you ever have any question about anything you wish to ask and get answer?
Hello. Add your message here.
- India seizes huge amount of heroin worth millions of dollars
- CM's Poll Expense Row: Jual Oram dares Naveen Patnaik
- Kyle Busch finally wins at Pocono, takes Overton's 400
- Liam Fox steadfast on ending freedom of movement in March 2019
- Instant Analysis: Five Takeaways as Giants Stumble in Seventh Vs Dodgers
- Trump needs to halt Sessions criticism
- At least 9 injured after auto plows into crowd in Los Angeles
- Won't let China 'just talk' over North Korea
- White House: Trump to sign Russian Federation sanctions bill
- USA envoy to United Nations expresses frustration at China