Police said an "extraordinary number" of concert-goers were taken local hospitals Friday night.
Police officers also arrested several over fights.
Officers say excessive alcohol consumption was prevalent in surrounding lots.
Hartford Deputy Police Chief Brian Foley told the newspaper that a large portion of the people hospitalized were underage concertgoers who experienced "severe intoxication". They say that most of those charged with underage drinking were issued a "promise to appear" summons.
USA forces confirm airstrike on Afghan security personnel in Helmand
A US "friendly fire" has killed over 10 Afghan policemen in restive Helmand province, local officials confirmed on Saturday. Elsewhere in Afghanistan an insurgent attack in western Ghor province killed four police officers and wounded seven.
In addition to the 50 underage drinking referrals, NBC Connecticut reported that medical staff transported more than 90 patients to hospitals.
Foley tweeted a warning during the concert, writing 'Parents: Did you drop your teen off at the concert tonight.
Officials are reminding parents and guardians to be aware of the circumstances when they're dropping youngsters off at the concert venue.
Other artists performing at the concert were Kyle, PnB Rock and ANoyd.
- Mariners trade top prospect for pitching help
- Martial law to be extended in Philippine's Mindanao
- Anthony Scaramucci: Breitbart 'Captured the Spirit' of America
- Hezbollah, regime forces launch operation on Syria-Lebanon border
- Woodland moving up at the British Open
- Laptop ban in airplane lifted, say federal officials
- Jordan Spieth Shoots Bogey Free Round To Start Open Championship
- US, China should handle their own affairs: Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir issue
- TWIN PEAKS Delivered a Funny, Spoiler-Free SDCC Panel
- Prince George is all smiles as he celebrates his fourth birthday