Police said an "extraordinary number" of concert-goers were taken local hospitals Friday night.
Police officers also arrested several over fights.
Officers say excessive alcohol consumption was prevalent in surrounding lots.
Hartford Deputy Police Chief Brian Foley told the newspaper that a large portion of the people hospitalized were underage concertgoers who experienced "severe intoxication". They say that most of those charged with underage drinking were issued a "promise to appear" summons.
OJ Simpson triumphant, others devastated as he gets parole
Mr Fromong said Simpson deserved to be released. "I knew it in my heart", said the veteran restaurateur , 56, who relocated to Jupiter a little over a year ago.
In addition to the 50 underage drinking referrals, NBC Connecticut reported that medical staff transported more than 90 patients to hospitals.
Foley tweeted a warning during the concert, writing 'Parents: Did you drop your teen off at the concert tonight.
Officials are reminding parents and guardians to be aware of the circumstances when they're dropping youngsters off at the concert venue.
Other artists performing at the concert were Kyle, PnB Rock and ANoyd.
- TWIN PEAKS Delivered a Funny, Spoiler-Free SDCC Panel
- US Ends Controversial Laptop Ban On Flights From Middle East
- Hezbollah, regime forces launch operation on Syria-Lebanon border
- 'I've Done My Time.' OJ Simpson Has Just Been Granted Parole
- Kentucky taxpayers to shell out $225K for Kim Davis' legal fees
- Dates for 2017/2018 El Clasico fixtures announced
- When Sachin Tendulkar helped Harmanpreet Kaur to get a job
- Mariners trade top prospect for pitching help
- Jordan Spieth Shoots Bogey Free Round To Start Open Championship
- Incitement over Temple Mount Spurs Continuing Clashes between Protesters and Israeli Police