In the wake of losing All-Star Gordon Hayward, the Utah Jazz have been actively building depth without a marquee name remaining in free agency. The 2016/2017 season was great for Utah. Their best player is now gone, as Hayward joined the Celtics, and the 2017/2018 season might be a tougher challenge for the Jazz.
Former Warriors big man Ekpe Udoh is on his way back to the National Basketball Association. Sefolosha played for the Atlanta Hawks for the past three seasons, and last season with the Hawks, he averaged 7.2 points and 4.4 rebounds per game. Then later in the day, the Jazz released veteran power forward Boris Diaw, who played one season in Utah.
Diaw, a 14-year National Basketball Association veteran, played in 73 games in his lone season with the Jazz.
Fabio Aru Takes the Tour's Yellow Jersey
Bardet now sits 3rd overall, just 25 seconds behind Aru, and has a great chance to make it a Tour to remember for the French. At 101 kilometres (63 miles), the stage from Saint-Girons was the shortest of the race, barring the two time-trials.
Jerebko spent the last two seasons with the Celtics and averaged 3.8 points and 3.5 rebounds and shot 34.6 percent from beyond the arc previous year.
The Vertical's Shams Charania on Thursday reported that the Jazz have made the move two days before the Frenchman's $7.5 million salary for the 2017-2018 season was to be guaranteed, signaling that they could not find a suitable trade partner for his contract.
He has playoff experience, and his presence should be felt in the Jazz locker room. Expect Diaw to land with a contender as bench fodder next season.
- DMX Charged With Tax Evasion, Facing 44 Years In Prison
- UK's easyJet sets up new airline in Austria
- 'The Incredibles 2' Takes Place Immediately After The First Film
- Three Terrorists Open Fire near Temple Mount, Wounding Three, Attackers Neutralized
- Chance the Rapper Says He's Trying to Save SoundCloud from Going Under
- Australia supermarkets to tackle plastic bags
- Founders Financial Securities LLC Has $925000 Position in Coca-Cola Company (The) (KO)
- Singapore's Global Logistic picks Chinese consortium for S$16 bln sale
- India rejects China's mediation offer to resolve Kashmir issue
- Supermarket Giants Phase Out Single-Use Plastic Bags