As per the invites received by the medias, the launch event has been scheduled for 18th July. There's a 12MP sensor from the yet-to-be-launched-in-India Mi 6 for the rear camera duties along with PDAF and a dual-tone LED flash. Xiaomi Mi Max 2 is the successor to Mi Max phablet, which was announced in India in June past year. If at all we go by the teasers, it could be the newest Mi Max 2 which was launched with the company's tagline "big is back". This is a significant improvement of the new Mi Max over the older one.
If this turns out to be the Mi max 2, then consumers seeking a mid-range smartphone will have a worthy alternative to the newly launched Samsung Galaxy J7 Max. The first-generation Mi Max turned out to be one of the manufacturer's best devices a year ago, and its successor has a larger 5300mAh battery while retaining the 6.44-inch screen size.
The Xiaomi Mi Max 2 is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 chipset, with a 2.2GHz CPU on top. This is mated with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB or 128 GB of onboard storage. The device sports an all metal body, infrared remote control and rear fingerprint sensor. The device also supports Quick charge 3.0 and parallel charging.
BRT Realty Trust (NYSE:BRT) Sentiment Improved in Q4 2016
The stock of QTS Realty Trust Inc (NYSE:QTS) earned "Overweight" rating by Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group on Wednesday, April 26. Two equities research analysts have rated the stock with a hold rating and four have issued a buy rating to the company.
Further, the Mi Max 2 will feature Android 7.1.1 Nougat coupled with MIUI 8. "The optic features also include 1.25 µm pixel size, 1/2.9" sensor size as well as geo-tagging and other technologies.
What is distinguishable is Mi Max 2's internal specs, backed by 5,300 mAh battery, bigger than its predecessor, with a longevity of at least two days. The device also gets USB Type C port.
In China, the 4GB + 64GB variant of the Mi Max 2 is priced at RMB1699 in China, which is approximately Rs 15,900.
- LEADING OFF: Stanton, Judge set for All-Star Home Run Derby
- No Team India Coach Announcement Today, Need To Talk To Kohli: Ganguly
- Antonio Rudiger Joins Blues from Roma on 5-Year Contract
- Cattle trade notification: Madras High Court's stay operational, clarifies Supreme Court
- Matt Vogel Replacing Steve Whitmire as Kermit the Frog
- Britain should give more rights to "gig economy" workers, review to say
- Anushka Shetty not a part of Prabhas' 'Saaho' anymore?
- Bayern Munich agree two-year loan for Real Madrid's James Rodriguez
- Gonorrhoea vaccine discovered for first time
- What will Yellen say about rate policy to Congress?