Michigan State women's golfers Paz Marfa Sans and Katie Sharp have been named to the 2016-17 Women's Golf Coaches Association (WGCA) All-America Scholar Division I Team, it was announced by the organization on July 5.
Burrus claimed All-GSC First Team honors for the second straight year while Gino was a second team all-conference member. Among the requirements to be nominated a WGCA All-American Scholars, a student-athlete must have a minimum cumulative grade-point average of 3.50 for the entirety of her college career, be of high moral character and played in 50 percent of the college's regularly scheduled competitive rounds during the year nominated. She was third on the team with an 84.1 average, highlighted by a career-low round of 76 on the opening day of the Yellow Jacket Invitational (Oct. 1).
G20 Summit Vows Crackdown On Safe Havens, Fight Terrorism Online Too
"We would like to work closer within the framework of the United Nations ", she said, adding that their cooperation would focus on countering funding, recruitment and ideological sources of terrorism.
Kingsport natives (from left) Haverly Harrold, Allyson Dunn and Taylor White have earned Academic All-American honors from the WGCA.
A senior from Highland Park, Illinois, Berardi earned second-team All-NCAC honors after finishing 12th overall in the NCAC Championship Series. Carter played in eight events as a freshman in the 2016-17 season. She carded a season-best 67 (-4) to open the Schooner Fall Classic en route to a season-best 216 (+3) 54-hole score. "They are all great leaders in the classroom and on the golf course", said head UVU coach Dr. Sue Nyhus. Today, the WGCA represents more than 600 coaches throughout the US and is dedicated to educating, promoting and recognizing both its members and the student-athletes they represent. She was also named to the 2017 All-ACC Academic Women's Golf Team.
- Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (PEI) held by 35 SEC 13F Filers
- Timeline of merger deal between Whole Foods, Amazon
- Woman shares hilarious selfie during sister's labour
- Between The Numbers: Pepsico, Inc. (PEP), Mondelez International, Inc. (MDLZ)
- Watch New Champion Crowned At WWE's MSG House Show
- Crawford reaches buyout deal with Hawks
- Android Nougat usage reaches double digits in latest Google report
- Cern finds new 'charmed' particle
- Leipzig reiterate stance over Liverpool target Keita
- EU Parliament Urges Commission to Suspend Turkey Accession Talks