Subramanian Swamy indirectly took a dig at Rajinikanth who recently expressed his intentions to join politics. When asked why he was not answering political questions after he had indicated about entering politics, the actor said "I had not said so". It has come from the noted BJP leader Subramanian Swamy, who has said that he has got proof regarding Rajinikanth committing certain financial frauds. "I don't deny meeting them".
Last month, the South superstar had triggered speculations of him joining active politics during an interactive session with his fans in Chennai.
Jose Mourinho denies any wrongdoing in tax probe
Ronaldo claimed the club had not protected him sufficiently after he was charged with allegedly evading £13million in tax . "That is why we must apply the principle of presumption of innocence in all areas".
"When a war comes, they will come to the rescue of their motherland". He pledged Rs 1 crore for the same and told the farmers that he would forward their request to Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
The first schedule of shooting took place in Mumbai and Thalaivar has taken a short break before continuing work. "There is a huge vacuum in Tamil Nadu politics which is inviting for Rajini", had said according to Daily Mail. As of now, the veteran actor is shooting for his upcoming flick "Kaala Karikalan" and is deemed to make a statement regarding his entry into politics after he has completed his shooting.
- Microsoft isn't making a profit with their new Xbox One X console
- 79 people presumed dead in London tower block fire
- Valentino Rossi wins Dutch Grand Prix at Assen, Petrucci 2nd
- Iran fires rockets in 'revenge' at Islamic State in Syria
- China asks Pakistan, Afghan to meet halfway to improve ties
- Amazon Buying Whole Foods For $13.7 Billion
- Tebow being promoted to Mets' affiliate in Florida
- Pyongyang releases USA student as Rodman kicks off non-official visit
- Blood centers to celebrate World Blood Donor Day on Wednesday
- NC law says women can't revoke consent once sex is underway