Saturday: Sunny and hot, with a high near 101. Winds will blow out of the northeast at about 5 miles per hour.
Sunday night, there is a 40 percent chance of showers and lows around 55, forecasters predict.
West wind of 8 to 14 miles per hour is predicted with a 30 percent chance of precipitation is 30 percent.
We clear back out Wednesday and Thursday with high temperatures climbing from the seventies to 80 degrees by Thursday.
Monday has a 20 percent chance of showers before 7 a.m., then a 10 percent chance of showers after 1 p.m. and into the evening.
Mainly clear, a comfortable night (any showers ending in the evening). Winds could gust as high as 22 miles per hour. Chance of precipitation is 50 percent. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
Mueller And Comey Not As Close As Trump And Others Suggest
Trump, who spoke to the network Thursday at the White House, touted the recent Republican victory in a Georgia special election. Comey told senators that he hoped Trump had taped their conversation and would, in turn, release them publicly.
Sunday: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 70 percent.
Despite a few brief showers in the suburbs this afternoon, it was a very nice finish to the weekend.
Monday, it will be mostly sunny with a high near 79, the weather service said. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 87.
Friday night: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Chance of precipitation is 30 percent.
Thursday - A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 57.
- Justices side with government in property rights case
- 16-month-old Brooklyn girl beaten on Father's Day dies
- Turkey rejects calls to close Qatar military base
- UK Firefighters Battle Blaze At Low-Rise Building In East London
- Sean Spicer May Get To Choose His Own Replacement If He Quits
- Standard Life Plc (SL) Rating Reiterated by Barclays PLC
- Magic Johnson says Lonzo Ball 'has greatness written all over him'
- Arab states don't seek 'regime change' in Qatar, says UAE official
- Cameroon, Australia hopes hit after 1-1 draw
- Cilic's royal date at Queen's