DISNEY is well used to obsessed fans but one fanatical fella has topped them all by visiting its California theme park 2,000 days in a row.
He said: "I love walking around taking pictures, talking with cast members and guests". "I guess he finds it relaxing".
"It's become a living breathing thing along the way", the annual passholder said. "That would be true love, wouldn't it?" He has visited every restaurant. His favorite restaurant is Pizza Port in Tomorrowland.
Portugal Want To Win The Confederations Cup- Cristiano Ronaldo
The win, however, came at a cost as Manchester City-bound midfielder Bernardo Silva was substituted because of an ankle injury. Portugal is set to face the Group B runner-up on June 28, while Mexico will square off against the Group B victor on June 29.
The Huntington Beach man tells the Orange County Register he began visiting with his ex-girlfriend in 2012 when both were jobless and wanted to keep their spirits up.
"I have memories of riding it with my mom and holding onto my blankie", he said. Here's what you need to know before you go. "I never expected that it would turn into this much when I started coming".
"I'm still having fun with it, that's the only reason I'm still doing this", Reitz said to KTLA.
Thanks to the many visits, he has advice for other, less regular, visitors; such as using the Disneyland app on their smartphones to keep up with wait times and ride closures, and to use Fastpasses for the really popular attractions. "With the summer time crowds and the heat I tell people to relax and have fun". But if you are like me, you can get your Disney fix in a seven-day trip to a Disney resort or park. He has gone every day ever since.
- Sean Spicer May Get To Choose His Own Replacement If He Quits
- Eid-al-Fitr will be celebrated across India on Monday
- Erdogan rejects Arab demands; Turkish troops stay in Qatar
- Butler trade sets the stage for looming free agency
- Arab states don't seek 'regime change' in Qatar, says UAE official
- Cilic's royal date at Queen's
- OR testing mosquitoes for Zika virus
- Standard Life Plc (SL) Rating Reiterated by Barclays PLC
- Ronaldo sets Portugal on way to Confederations Cup semis
- 79 people presumed dead in London tower block fire