- The Congressional Black Caucus was invited to the White House, but the group said it would not accept the invitation passing because Trump and his administration have, in its view, ignored the caucus and enacted policies that will hurt black communities.
On the House side, the intelligence committee heard from former Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson.
DNC officials have claimed that the offer from the DHS came months after the revelation of the hack and after the Federal Bureau of Investigation had begun their work in stopping the intrusion.
He also said Russian Federation did not "alter or suppress" votes in their hack of the 2016 presidential election. "Why didn't they stop them?" the president tweeted, shortly following with "...
"We have evidence of election-related systems in 21 states that were targeted", said Jeanette Manfra, acting deputy undersecretary for cybersecurity and communications at the DHS's National Protection and Programs Directorate. "It's all a big Dem HOAX!".
"We have not been told that we were, that there was an attack in Wisconsin", Haas said.
S. Korean leader observes missile test amid North's threats
South Korea's Sports Minister Do Jong-hwan raised the prospect of working with North Korea in an effort to boost friendship. Six South Koreans, of whom three are Christian pastors, and ae Canadian also also imprisoned in North Korea .
"I mean, you go to the CEO of a company, and they probably deal with the head of I.T.", she added.
After saying Johnson had vindicated him, Trump aimed his tweetstorm at the Obama administration and Democrats.
Mark Warner, vice chairman of the intelligence committee, questioned Wisconsin Elections Commission Administrator Mike Haas about whether Wisconsin was one of the states that had been hacked.
"Former Homeland Security Advisor Jeh Johnson is latest top intelligence official to state there was no grand scheme between Trump & Russia", Trump wrote, seemingly also referencing the three occasions during which ex-FBI Director James Comey infamously informed Trump he was not personally being investigated.
"Certainly it's good news that the attempts in 2016 did not change the results of the elections". He said he was frustrated DHS learned of the hack into the DNC late in the game and said the committee refused help because it was using a private cyber security firm. "I don't think it works just to say it's a big system and diversity will protect us".
However, "In Illinois, more than 90% of the almost 90,000 records stolen by Russian state actors contained drivers license numbers, and a quarter contained the last four digits of voters' Social Security numbers", according to Ken Menzel, general counsel of the Illinois State Board of Elections, the piece said.
With #Obamacare Americans are stuck with higher costs, more taxes, and fewer choices.
- Ohio government websites hacked with pro-Islamic State rant
- Magic Johnson says Lonzo Ball 'has greatness written all over him'
- Shiv Sena Agrees to Back Kovind, Opposition Braces For Contest
- UAE warns Qatar to accept demands or face 'divorce'
- Rebels say Syrian army, Iranian-backed militias launch offensive in eastern desert
- Svitolina may withdraw from Wimbledon after Birmingham loss
- India hammer Pakistan 6-1 in Hockey World League classification clash
- Heller won't back Senate GOP health care bill
- Off-duty black St. Louis cop mistakenly shot by white cop
- UK Firefighters Battle Blaze At Low-Rise Building In East London