After nabbing George Hill by giving up the 12th pick past year, Lindsey packaged 2015 draftee Trey Lyles and the 24th pick this season to Denver for the 13th pick (per The Vertical's Adrian Wojnarowski), selecting Lousiville's Donovan Mitchell.
He played in 80 games, started in nearly half of them, and shot the ball well, averaging 6.1 points and 3.7 rebounds per game.
Donovan Mitchell will be in the Green Room for the upcoming 2017 NBA Draft.
Mitchell is the seventh first-round selection out of Louisville, and 12th overall, under head coach Rick Pitino.
\He will wear jersey #45 for the Jazz.
Blood centers to celebrate World Blood Donor Day on Wednesday
The 2017 World Blood Donor Day has as its theme what can I do, how can I help and the slogan is give blood, give now, give often. They want to remind people they have an office open six days a week. "Blood is the most precious gift that someone can offer".
Lindsey has made a draft-day trade each year since his first with the Jazz in 2013. The 19-year-old averaged 7.1 points and 5.1 rebounds in 14.6 minutes an outing for the Tar Heels, but his advanced stats and size are much more impressive, Lindsey noted. "Tony's long. Tony's very young". He shot 57.1 percent from the field, and is known as an aggressive offensive rebounder. He's only 21, the same age as numerous guys who went (in the draft Thursday).
"That meant a lot to us", Lindsey said. "I'd love to play with a star like that, I'd love to learn from a guy like him".
Donovan must have impressed Rich Cho, Steve Clifford and Michael Jordan during his pre-draft workout with the team. If he returned, Bradley would have been the centerpiece in the post for next year's team.
Williams-Goss led the Zags to the national championship game and averaged 16.8 points, 6.0 rebounds and 4.7 assists. Hayward is expected to decline his player option and become a free agent and Hill will be an unrestricted free agent.
The three new Jazz players will be introduced in the Beehive State next week before the team begins its training camp ahead of the upcoming Utah Jazz Summer League (July 3-6).
- 79 people presumed dead in London tower block fire
- Ronaldo ready to pay 14.7 million euros in Spanish tax fraud case
- NC law says women can't revoke consent once sex is underway
- Microsoft isn't making a profit with their new Xbox One X console
- Pyongyang releases USA student as Rodman kicks off non-official visit
- China asks Pakistan, Afghan to meet halfway to improve ties
- 7 lakh throng Puri to witness auto festival
- Lobbyist wounded in GOP baseball shooting leaves hospital
- Anthem, Inc. (ANTM) Position Boosted by Utah Retirement Systems
- ICC gives go-ahead to send World XI to Pakistan for T20 series