Juventus chief executive Giuseppe Marotta said, "We're not talking about a breakdown in the relationship, it's motivation that is fundamental for players".
"Dani Alves has forced us to consider alternative, we will make a consensual resolution, and we wish him every bit of luck".
Dani Alves could be set for a reunion with Pep Guardiola if Manchester City decide to follow through with their reported interest in the Juventus full-back. Goal also reports Alves' wages are in the region of £85,000 per week.
"Surely there is bitterness for what he said, but I confirm that there was no break in communication". The pair won three La Liga titles and two Champions League trophies in their time together at the Nou Camp.
Turkey rejects calls to close Qatar military base
Since the crisis began earlier this month, Turkey has deployed troops to Qatar where they are training Qatari forces. He says the U.S.is supporting Kuwait's efforts to mediate.
City want to bolster there right-back options following the departure of Pablo Zabaleta.
At 34 years of age, Alves is the elder player but he has proved over the years how reliable, consistent and important he can be - particularly at Barcelona.
Alves has chose to leave Juve after just one season and has an offer from Pep Guardiola's Manchester City.
While the former Sevilla man's future could well be settled imminently, Juventus must now begin a search for a new right-back.
City have so far spent around £80m on two players this summer - Monaco star Bernardo Silva and Benfica goalkeeper Ederson.
- Chile draws with Australia to reach Confed Cup semifinals
- Jurors Acquit Ex Cop Who Fatally Shot Sylville Smith
- Off-duty black St. Louis cop mistakenly shot by white cop
- Taliban storm Afghan police compound; 1 police dead
- Ohio government websites hacked with pro-Islamic State rant
- S. Korean leader observes missile test amid North's threats
- Cameroon, Australia hopes hit after 1-1 draw
- Darjeeling tense but incident-free; 12-hr Eid relaxation for
- Confederations Cup 2017: Germany hold Chile to 1-1 draw
- Disneyland devotee visits park for 2000 days in a row