Jeremy Fowler of ESPN reported the news. The Seahawks signed Lacy to a one-year contract worth $2.865 million guaranteed and he can earn up to $2.685 million through various incentives, which also include his weight clause. His weight goal in May was 255 pounds, and he earned the first $55,000 bonus by weighing 253 pounds on May 15.
Get the best sports content from the web and social in the new B/R app.
The team wants Lacy under 250 pounds throughout the summer and then under 245 during the season. He is eligible to collect a bonus check of $55,000 after he weighed in below 250 pounds earlier today. He weighed 231 coming out of Alabama in 2013.
Did girlfriend's texts push teen to take his own life?
The Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court found in 2016 that a grand jury had probable cause to indict Carter in Roy's death . Under cross-examination she acknowledged there was tension between her son and his father, from whom she was divorced.
The Seahawks will then give Lacy five more chances to earn $55,000 when he gets weighed once-a-month during the National Football League season. He has asked fans to join him for a 30-day workout challenge, which started June 1. So everybody's positive, which helps me because I know I have a group of people behind me pushing me, so it's all working out, it's all going great.
The Seattle Seahawks are hoping that Eddie Lacy will return to form this year to help them.
During OTAs, Lacy explained why he made a decision to accept the weight incentives in his contract.
- Scott Dixon spins out in IndyCar crash at Texas
- Qatar Airways profits $540 million, braces for Gulf crisis
- Clinton jokes covfefe 'a hidden message to the Russians'
- E3 2017: State Of Decay 2 Announced
- United's Europa league win gave Manchester a lift, says Ferguson
- USS Gabrielle Giffords to Be Homeported in San Diego
- Trump invited to testify over Comey, Russian meddling
- Trump flatly denies Comey accusations, willing to respond under oath
- Garry Monk tells talkSPORT he didn't 'align' with Leeds United's new ownership
- Warriors' Green will be on the court for this Finals Game 5