However, Real Madrid are said to want a fee closer to their valuation of £80m.
"I think in the Chelsea game [in October] I proved that I would play with injections".
He told Sportsmail: 'Rashford has a very exciting future, he plays along the whole of the front - he can play central or left or right so he has a very bright future.
The England worldwide was reduced to a bit-part player during the Portuguese tactician's debut campaign in charge of the Red Devils as he made just 15 starting appearances in the Premier League - completing the full 90 minutes on six occasions.
"Paul is not really appreciated by certain sections of the media but when he's not in the team, I think he's missed". "All of us are professionals and no player wants not to play". Then, Morata could play for the very first time against Real Madrid with the Red Devils.
Other theories have been put forward to debunk the story with regards to mutual follows and algorithms placing your preferred options at the top of the list so Morata may well have not just started following the United group. There is still work to do on this deal, but it appears to be progressing well and it could be done before the beginning of pre-season.
Features of iOS 11 that makes your iPad feel like a Mac
Siri has taken acting lessons and now delivers his or her lines with a little more human-like inflection. If you're still using one of the soon-to-be unsupported smartphones, now is a great time to upgrade.
"Whenever he makes up his mind what he's going to do next, I hope he can pull on that England shirt again and score some more goals".
"So I take it as a positive, as a challenge to get back as quick as I can, which I would have done anyway, regardless of whatever was said".
Smalling said he felt those comments demonstrated Mourinho's broader annoyance with the extensive injury problems United suffered towards the end of the season.
He is now on worldwide duty with Spain, and scored as Spain drew 2-2 at home to Colombia. Here is a look at five possible transfer targets who could help Manchester United turn into Premier League title challengers.
The real question is if Jose Mourinho is ready to trust him in his first team plans or if another move is on the cards for the promising youngster.
- America's Cup postponed due to high wind
- Government seeks dismissal of suit over Trump's businesses
- Qatar tells Gulf residents they are free to stay
- The Evil Within 2 Release Date and Reveal Trailer Debuts at E3
- '100 per cent' willing to testify over Comey conversations
- Trump Accuses Qatar of Funding Terrorism at a 'Very High Level'
- British PM Now Says DUP Talks Ongoing, No Support Deal Yet
- Moustakas' two homers lifts Royals to 8-3 win over Padres
- "Absolutely evidence" to launch obstruction of justice case against Trump: Preet Bharara
- Deepa trying to take over Jayalalithaa's legacy: BJP