However, Real Madrid are said to want a fee closer to their valuation of £80m.
"I think in the Chelsea game [in October] I proved that I would play with injections".
He told Sportsmail: 'Rashford has a very exciting future, he plays along the whole of the front - he can play central or left or right so he has a very bright future.
The England worldwide was reduced to a bit-part player during the Portuguese tactician's debut campaign in charge of the Red Devils as he made just 15 starting appearances in the Premier League - completing the full 90 minutes on six occasions.
"Paul is not really appreciated by certain sections of the media but when he's not in the team, I think he's missed". "All of us are professionals and no player wants not to play". Then, Morata could play for the very first time against Real Madrid with the Red Devils.
Other theories have been put forward to debunk the story with regards to mutual follows and algorithms placing your preferred options at the top of the list so Morata may well have not just started following the United group. There is still work to do on this deal, but it appears to be progressing well and it could be done before the beginning of pre-season.
EU expands sanctions against North Korea
Syring however assured United States lawmakers that America has the ability to defend itself against the North Korean threat. Japan has been at the forefront in seeking further sanctions to rein in the North's nuclear and missile ambitions.
"Whenever he makes up his mind what he's going to do next, I hope he can pull on that England shirt again and score some more goals".
"So I take it as a positive, as a challenge to get back as quick as I can, which I would have done anyway, regardless of whatever was said".
Smalling said he felt those comments demonstrated Mourinho's broader annoyance with the extensive injury problems United suffered towards the end of the season.
He is now on worldwide duty with Spain, and scored as Spain drew 2-2 at home to Colombia. Here is a look at five possible transfer targets who could help Manchester United turn into Premier League title challengers.
The real question is if Jose Mourinho is ready to trust him in his first team plans or if another move is on the cards for the promising youngster.
- DUP to support minority Tory government after 'confidence and supply' deal reached
- Qatar tells Gulf residents they are free to stay
- Rallies against Islamic law draw counter-protests across US
- Deepa trying to take over Jayalalithaa's legacy: BJP
- Moustakas' two homers lifts Royals to 8-3 win over Padres
- Draymond Green at center of heat in NBA Finals
- UK Conservatives, DUP Deal to Involve Only Big Issues - Defense Secretary
- Qatar Airways profits hit $540 million before Gulf crisis
- Trump Accuses Qatar of Funding Terrorism at a 'Very High Level'
- '100 per cent' willing to testify over Comey conversations