Comey said that the president asked him for a loyalty pledge and that he said he "hoped" he could let the investigation of former national security adviser Michael Flynn go because he's a good guy, while Trump denies he said either. When journalists wondered whether Trump was saying that Comey lied under oath, Trump skirted the direct question but didn't change the substance of his point: "I didn't say that".
Donald Trump says he is "100 percent' willing to speak under oath about his conversations with ex-FBI chief James Comey". But we were very, very happy and, frankly, James Comey confirmed a lot of what I said.
Life is Strange: Before the Storm Announced
Check out the game's official announcement trailer below as well as a behind-the-scenes look on the new project here. Life is Strange: Before the Storm will serve as a prequel, similarly starring Chloe and Rachel.
And Comey told senators why he had decided what he must document every meeting he had with Trump, with a written record. I'm not going to say, "I want you to pledge allegiance". She said someone, either in the White House, the administration or Comey himself, should have set Trump straight.
It's hard to say for sure, but for now we could go with Rep. Eric Swalwell's theory that Trump's press conference wasn't meant to clear anything up, but was instead merely a "clownish performance by a reality show star". Comey's remarks suggested fresh lines of inquiry for Robert Mueller, the special counsel investigating Russian meddling in the 2016 election, as well as for congressional investigations.
He also denied that Comey's version of the events of a February 14 meeting, in which Trump said that he "hoped" that the FBI director could let go of an investigation into former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn. Mr Trump wrote at 6.10am.
Nearly immediately, journalists and curious observers went looking for more details about the man Comey referred only as "a close friend who is a professor at Columbia law school".
- Trump's decision will impact PNG: Polye
- Modi government and central bank clash over interest rates
- Draymond Green at center of heat in NBA Finals
- Jennifer Lawrence OK after plane reportedly makes emergency landing
- Mark Hunt v Derrick Lewis
- Theresa May's Chiefs Of Staff Quit After Election Disaster
- Hamilton equals hero Senna with pole in Canada
- Penguins to stick with goalie Matt Murray for Game 5
- Five players Predators need to step up in Game 6
- Xbox One S Price Lower By $50 Before Scorpio's E3 2017 Launch